Thanksgiving looks a little different this year, and it’s a great time to shake up traditions. This is a great board for grazing before the big meal (during football and the parade and maybe even the dog show, if that’s your style) or even as a great way to get away from turkey when the time comes. Whatever your plans for this holiday, we hope you enjoy it with great food and company and in good health.
Here is a great spread by our friend and Registered Dietitian, Jenny Shea Rawn of My Cape Cod Kitchen, to get us all off on the right food/foot!
“Goodbye boring cheese boards! This Atlantic Sea Farms Stay-At-Home Snacking Board beautifully showcases the three probiotic rich kelp ferments and pairs them with assorted rich and creamy cheeses, crisp crackers, satiating nuts plus briny olives and capers. This is a board for seaweed lovers (that’s you, right?!) and anyone who appreciates an exceptional and out-of-the-ordinary cheese board. We love it as a weekend mid-afternoon snacking board, but it’s also the perfect addition to your Thanksgiving or holiday spread.” -Jenny Shea Rawn
Atlantic Sea Farms Stay-At-Home Snacking Board
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 4-ounce log cranberry goat cheese (or 4 ounce wedge blue cheese)
- 1 4-ounce wedge Brie
- 4 ounces cheddar, thinly sliced into squares (or sub a wedge of nutty Parmigiano-Reggiano)
- ½ cup Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Chi
- ½ cup Atlantic Sea Farms Seaweed Salad
- ½ cup Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Beet Kraut
- ½ cup salted cashews
- ½ cup Marconi salted almonds (or roasted salted almonds)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup pitted olives (of your choice), we like Castelvetrano
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Assorted crackers
- Place goat cheese, Brie and cheddar in three separate corners of a large wooden cutting board or serving platter.
- Add Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Chi, Seaweed Salad and Sea-Beet Kraut separately to 3 small bowls and place in the center of the board. Add cashews and almonds to two additional small bowls and place on opposite sides of the board (or pile on two sections of the board).
- Place honey, olives and capers in tiny serving vessels or small jars and nestle into an open space on the board. Add crackers in open spaces, focusing near the cheeses.
- Place various utensils on the board for serving.