This easy pantry meal recipe makes a delicious, clean, and nourishing lunch or dinner out of just a few ingredients!
- 8oz Pad Thai Rice Noodles or Soba
- 1 drizzle sesame oil
- 1/3 cup Atlantic Sea Farms Fermented Seaweed Salad
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 TBS Sesame Seeds
- chili oil or flakes to taste
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with sesame oil to prevent sticking.
- Toss with Seaweed Salad, cilantro, and sesame seeds.
- Top with chili oil or flakes to taste.
- Garnish with more sesame seeds and cilantro.
This recipe serves four as a side and two as a meal. Or one if you’re hungry. We’re always hungry.