Pick up a copy of the Summer 2022 Naturally, Danny Seo magazine for this and other kelp recipes!
Makes 1 cup
- 2 ounces fresh basil leaves (no stems; about 6 cups loosely packed)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely grated Pecorino cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 frozen Atlantic Sea Farms Kelp Cube
- 1 clove garlic, gently smashed and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a blender, combine the basil, oil, pine nuts, cheese, lemon juice, kelp cube, garlic and salt. Puree until smooth.