We love seeing recipes from our Registered Dietician Nutritionist friends and fans. RDNs are always so good at making good nutrition simple and delicious, and this recipe from Charlotte Martin of @shapedbycharlotte is exactly that.
This recipe features our friends and fellow Maine brand Wyman’s! Known for working to encourage the world to “Eat More Fruit”, and famous up here in Maine for their good work with wild blueberry farmers, we’re always excited to partner up with these fellow superfood superstars!
Welcome to your everyday smoothie!
KELP BERRY SMOOTHIE by Charlotte Martin
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1½ cups Wyman’s Frozen Wild Blueberries or Triple Berry Blend
- 1 Atlantic Sea Farms Kelp Cube
- 2 Tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed
- Pinch cinnamon
Optional: 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender, starting with the liquid first.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!