A summer must! This recipe from chef friend Brett Cary is a brilliant way to pair famously delicious Maine oysters and our Good Food Award Winning Sea-Chi.
- Atlantic Sea Farms Sea-Chi, lightly chopped, about 1 tablespoon per oyster. One jar is recommended for about 3 dozen oysters or more
- Shucked oysters on the half shell, as many as you want. Note: we recommend A LOT
- 1/2 cup sliced scallions
- Heat clean grill on high
- Shuck oysters and free from bottom shell, but leave in shell with brine.
- Top with about 1 tablespoon chopped Sea-Chi, depending on size, and place on hot grill. Pour some Sea-Chi juice in each shell.
- Close grill lid and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes or until juices are bubbling throughout.
- Remove from grill, squeeze lemon juice over top, and garnish with sliced scallions. Enjoy!
Recipe by: Brett Cary
Photos by: Natalya DeSena