This recipe is family-meal ready! Or, make a big batch and enjoy for lunch all week. Lily Feeds You has built a big bowl of delicious. Add a Kelp Cube to the dressing recipe for extra kelp!
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp white miso (if you don’t have white, any will do)
- 1tbsp+1tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1/2 tsp honey, preferably raw & local
- 1/4 tsp rice vinegar
Crispy Rice Ingredients:
- 2 tbsp sesame oil, separated
- 2 cups leftover rice, cooled
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 3 scallions, green parts only, sliced
- 3 Persian cucumbers, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 5 small radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, separated
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Shredded chicken (Rotisserie is easy, but poached & shredded works well too)
- Atlantic Sea Farms Fermented Seaweed Salad, as much as you like
-In a small bowl, whisk together all your dressing ingredients until smooth.
-Taste & adjust flavor as you please, set aside.
Crispy Rice Directions:
-In a small pan, heat 1 tbsp sesame oil over medium-high heat. Let pan heat up.
-In the meantime, mix the remaining 1 tbsp sesame oil with the leftover rice, evenly coat.
-Once pan is heated, add the coated rice & create one flat layer. Do not touch & let brown in the pan for 5 minutes.
-Remove from heat & set aside for now to cool.
-In a mixing bowl, combine your iceberg lettuce, scallions, cucumbers, radishes, 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, & cilantro. Drizzle the salad dressing on top. Mix to evenly coat.
-Arrange the dressed salad across a serving plate. Top with shredded chicken & your desired amount of Atlantic Sea Farms fermented seaweed salad. Spoon across the cooled crispy rice. Garnish with the remaining 1 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds & feel free to add extra scallions or cilantro too. Enjoy!