This special cut of kelp features the stipe section of the seaweed. Kelp is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet, high in antioxidants, and rich in iodine, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Atlantic Sea Farms kelp is never wild harvested, and only grown by the process of sustainable aquaculture, ensuring a premium quality product and reliable, scalable supply chain.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO
WE ALSO WORK WITH PREFERRED DISTRIBUTORS THROUGHOUT THE NORTHEAST, MID-ATLANTIC, AND GREATER L.A. PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com FOR DETAILS.
- We ship Monday - Thursday with no weekend deliveries
- Only overnight shipping orders will go out on Thursdays for Friday delivery
- Orders placed before 9am will go out same-day on shipping days
- No shipping on Federal Holidays
- Direct wholesale shipping only available for contiguous U.S. states, except California. We are not able to ship to California at this time
- You will receive an email notification of your shipping status with tracking
- Once orders leave our warehouse, it is the purchaser's responsibility to receive and unpack/store items in a timely manner