- 1 large fennel bulb
- 1/4 cup Atlantic Sea Farms Ready-Cut Kelp
- 5 large basil leaves, chiffonade
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- To cut the fennel, remove any discolored areas. Cut in half then lay flat side on cutting board; thinly slice fennel as you would an onion. Then take fennel "sheets" and further cut into matchsticks.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss well; add salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: 6