Baked Haddock with Wilted Greens
- 1 pound fresh haddock (or white fish)
- Olive oil
- Freshly grated lemon zest
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Thin lemon slices
- Thinly sliced bell or wax peppers (optional)
- 1 bunch of chard or kale
- 3 tablespoons Atlantic Sea Farms Ready Cut Kelp
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle fish with olive oil, lemon zest and black pepper.
- Cover with lemon slices and bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For a zesty flair, add thin cross slices of bell or wax peppers, and bake on top of the fish. 2.
- Slice the greens and wilt in a hot pan with just enough oil to coat the pan.
- Add Atlantic Sea Farms Ready Cut Kelp and a pinch of salt. Cook until hot.
- Transfer greens to a platter, top with baked haddock and serve